August 15, 2012 | by Natesh Sood
Verizon Wireless will roll-out 4G LTE service to 34 additional markets tomorrow (August 16), as well as expand service in 38 markets. It’s great to see Verizon so proactive with deploying 4G LTE service as it makes 4G LTE capable Android smartphones on the network much faster. After the new additions and expansions, Verizon will have reached 371 different markets across the United States, which covers 75% of the population.
Below is a list of the 34 new markets receiving 4G LTE service starting tomorrow. If you live in one of these locations, feel free to let us know how the new service is treating you.
- Hot Springs, Ark.
- Redding, Calif.
- Valdosta and Waycross, Ga.
- Centralia and Danville, Ill.
- Parsons, Salina and Topeka, Kan.
- Alexandria and Monroe, La.
- Pittsfield, Mass.
- Battle Creek and Muskegon, Mich.
- Mankato and Worthington, Minn.
- Joplin and Sedalia, Mo.
- Bismarck, Grand Forks and Minot, N.D.
- Chillicothe, Ohio; Reading, Pa.;
- Aberdeen, S.D.
- Laredo, Odessa and Texarkana, Texas
- Brattleboro and White River Junction, Vt.
- Charlottesville, Va.
- Longview, Wash.
- Eau Claire, La Crosse and Manitowoc, Wis.