August 28, 2012 | by Natesh Sood
Just as we expected, the Microsoft SkyDrive app is now available for Android users running Gingerbread and higher. The app measures in at 3MB and should be a useful app for those that use SkyDrive.
Essentially, it is another Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. competitor, but for those who are committed to SkyDrive, the app will help out immensely. It offers the same features found in the iOS and Windows Phone versions of the app. Directly from Microsoft, the app allows users to:
• Access all of your SkyDrive content including files shared with you.
• View recently used documents.
• Choose multiple photos or videos to upload from your phone.
• Share your files and photos – send a link in email or in another app.
• Open your SkyDrive files in other Android apps.
• Manage your files – delete, or create new folders.
Feel free to check out the Play Store link below to access the SkyDrive for Android app.