February 13, 2011 | by Lars Aronsson
HTC is rumored to announce a phone with deep Facebook integration at this year’s Mobile World Congress that started today, but INQ beat HTC to the punch. INQ’s Cloud Touch isn’t a high-end phone, with its 3.5-inch, HVGA touchscreen, Android 2.2 and 600MHz Qualcomm MSMb7227 processor, but it will likely be cheap and it’s targeted at the so-called “Facebook generation.”
The INQ Cloud Touch has now appeared on retailer Carphone Warehouse’s website, and it says the Cloud Touch will arrive in April. Those who are interested in buying the device can register at the site and receive an email when the phone is available to order.
Any Facebook addicts out there who will pick up one of these colorful units?
From the website:
- Live Facebook on your homescreen, with Places & Chat
- Instant Messenger services, including Windows Live Messenger and G-Talk
- Email services, including Microsoft? Exchange for corporate email
- Info Key & Fast Unlock for quick access to features
- Backup and sync keeps your stuff safe
- Bright 3.5″ touchscreen
- 3G + WiFi + Bluetooth? Connectivity
- Fast Qualcomm processor for comfortable multitasking
- 5 MP autofocus camera
- 4GB microSD memory card included