January 6, 2011 | by Michael Heller
The Samsung phone will be the first Samsung device on Verizon to be LTE compatible. The phone is similar to the newly announced AT&T Samsung Infuse, with:
- 4.3″ Super AMOLED Plus display
- 1 GHz processor (likely Hummingbird and single-core, but unconfirmed)
- Android 2.2 with Touchwiz
- 8 megapixel rear-facing camera
- 1.2 megapixel front-facing camera
- Skype w/video calling pre-installed
The other interesting choice on this phone is the inclusion of physical function buttons, rather than the increasingly standard capacitive touch function buttons.
Overall, a nice package. Who wants to help name this phone? My vote is for the Samsung Paroxysm. Anyone else on board?