January 10, 2011 | by Lars Aronsson
Developer True Axis has released a free version of its popular and award-winning (on iOS) racing game Jet Car Stunts. The free release is aptly called Jet Car Stunts Lite, and it features 8 new tracks that aren’t available in the full version of the game.
Jet Car Stunts Lite has OpenFeint integration, so there is an online community and global leaderboards. If you want to be the world’s best Jet Car Stunts player, you’ll have proof of your achievements on the interwebs.
According to True Axis, the opponents in Jet Car Stunts aren’t other drivers, but the actual tracks, and the game is said to feature “massive jumps, mid-air hoops, floating platforms, spiral roadways and outlandish maneuvers in impossible environments.“
Jet Car Stunts Lite is available for free in the Market now. Below is a list of features, quoted from the Market description.
- Smooth, fast game play.
- Tight, responsive accelerometer driving controls.
- Smash Physics.
- 8 insane tracks
- Multiple play modes.
- Jet assisted drift handling.
- Half car, half jet with in-air control surfaces.
- Online leaderboards and achievements.
- Upload replays with your best times.
- The challenge is simple, just get to the end. Each track is more challenging then the last.
- Time Trial – Race to reach the next check point before the time runs out. Beat your best time.
- Tutorials – Learn all the tricks you will neet to meet the challenges to come.
Via [Android Police]