June 15, 2009 | by Robert Nelson
It seems like just the other day, wait it was, when we last heard news of T-Mobile expanding their 3G coverage here in the US. Last time they seems to highlight some pretty small areas, this time it looks like residents of select areas of Colorado, Iowa, Texas and Oregon will be getting the speed increase.
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Pueblo, Colorado
- Denver, Colorado (Expansion of current coverage and now said to be including the US Air Force Academy area.)
- Des Moines, Iowa (Reported to be available from Des Moines to Drake University.)
- Austin, Texas (current coverage expansion)
- San Antonio, Texas (current coverage expansion)
- Salem, Oregon
While any news of 3G being available is good news, it should be noted that the last one on the list (Salem, Oregon) is coming as a report from users. In other words that one has not yet been confirmed by T-Mobile.